Sunday, October 18, 2009

Beautiful Day for a Pumpkin Patch Visit!



























































































































































































I think the pictures say it all - the girls had a wonderful time. Our day ended up being even more fun than we'd planned when Tricia called my cell phone to tell me that they were at the same pumpkin patch! I had a huge list of things I needed to be taking care of at home today, but just look at those girls' faces and I know you'll agree that we made the right choice of things to do today.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures! So sweet!

Blessings,
Sarah

Unknown said...

Your last sentence brought tears to my eyes...it's amazing how fast life goes by and it's important to stop and do things that make us all truly happy :)

I love the pictures...the girls look sooo cute!! I can't wait to get our pumpkin!

Nice to see no tantrums were thrown on the cow ride...oops, I mean blue cart ride, lol!

Love you guys!!

gma and gpa said...

What great pictures!! I've been enlarging and admiring each one of them.. hope we can print a couple of them off.. Was neat you met Trish and family there too....maybe Annie was supposed to "spoil" yesterday's fun, so it could be todays. :-))

Kristi said...

So cute! Looks like a perfect day for the Pumpkin Patch!! Which one did you go to? Is Jones Farm still there?

Kim said...

That looks like so much fun! Next year we want to go with you guys...
The girls are just precious... and you are so right...sometimes we just have to remember what's more important.
Kim and the chili peppers

Kim said...

Jill...wasn't the 17th your birthday? I thought you told me that it was very near Nate's...Happy Birthday,Happy,Happy Birthday to You!! ...just wanted you to know I was thinking about you ...I am sure that I am late with this birthday wish.
Kim