Thursday, October 29, 2009

Heeeere's Annie!


Oh my goodness, our baby looks so grown up in this picture! LOL, from this self-assured pose you'd never guess that she's going through a new separation anxiety phase. Her teacher has to peel her off me each morning (at least she is no longer crying during that transition) and she has refused to play in her last two soccer games. After last Saturday, she asked me to please tell Daddy that she's not going to play in any more soccer games until she's in kindergarten. We tried coaxing, she's not budging, and we're not going to try to force this issue. She just seems to need to stay close to us for now.
Seeing this package of pics in her cubby this morning just made my day!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohmygoodness, Mom! Her pictures are so beautiful!! She's the cutest little lady ever!

Sorry about the sep anxiety, but I think you're doing the right thing in not forcing her. She just really needs you right now.

Sarah said...

Wow! I don't know if they could have gotten a better shot of your little girl! Beautiful.

Kim said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Kim

Kristi said...

Mom I think that is THE best pic of Annie that I have seen! I can't believe how sweet she looks!!

Can't wait to see you guys next week and give all my sissies BIG hugs!

Kim said...

What a beautiful picture of Annie!! She is a true Guilin beauty! ... she really looks quite grown up.
the other Kim(and the chili peppers)

grandma and gpa said...

Just like everyone else, this is the best picture I think anyone could get of her!! So perfect!! What a sweetie!
love her so much!
gma and gpa

Kristi said...

I got all of the girls school pictures!! They are up on my fridge :)

Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!!!!!!!!!

LJ said...

Such a cutie!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

What a sweet baby girl!!!