were falling like crazy! We knew that if we were
going to do a leaf collection this year we'd better get there soon, so when we had a break in the rain today we grabbed the camera, jackets, and a bag to carry our treasures in.
While the girls were busy finding the perfect leaf (over and over again), I couldn't help but watch them and think about how much they've grown since we started bringing them here.
Just look at how much they've grown since Annie's first year home in 2007! (See the outfit Ashlie has on? Annie wears that outfit this year!)
We had to cut our walk short when the rain returned, accompanied by thunder and lightning, but the girls didn't mind. We've got our collection! Hopefully we'll be able to mat them in the clear contact paper tomorrow and hang them up as sun catchers in the windows!
11 comments:
Love the new fall pics! Wow, the kids DO look so little in the old picture!! Annie looks like a little toddler for sure!
A beautiful tree too. I noticed the pretty trees the last time I went by there to my hair appt.. So, think you got there just in time.
So beautiful! I can't believe how much they've changed...wow!
What a wonderful tradition. I might just have to steal it. Our walk will have to wait until November because it's not until then that our leaves are at their most beautiful.
Love the pictures of your adorable pumpkins. I can't get over how much they have grown.
Love you friend,
Kim
I can't believe how much your leaves are changing!! I am so jealous! And the girls look so cute - they love this tradition :)
So funny to compare how much bigger they are now to that older picture HAHA! I remember thinking how big they all looked in that picture
What a cool tradition! Wow -- fun to see that old photo -- they have grown so much! What sweetie-pies!
Janet
beautiful tradition...beautiful girls!
Beauty captured. In God's creation and the smiles of your girls, God's creation!
Delighted to meet you and get to know you a bit.
Joyfully His,
Sarah Dawn
Love this tradition! My heart has started to catch up this week and realize how fast our girls are growing up. Not quite sure I'm ready! Your girls and their photos are precious!
Love you!
Kim
Looks like a wonderful tradition!
Great fall pics (love the girls walking and holding hands...have a similar shot of my girls from several years ago). Enjoyed catching up on your blog...your girls are lovely!
~LJ
One thing I am thinking as I am looking at the pics again - you guys are going to be disappointed at how GREEN most of our trees are here! Barely even looks like Fall!
Post a Comment