Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam and Ashlie!!!




On October 8th, 1989, our sweet baby boy came into this world. 9 lbs, 9 1/2 oz and over 22 inches long. So sweet, so precious, and so loved. I'm missing you today, Adam! I'm SO glad that you're coming home tomorrow night!


Thirteen years later, on October 8th, 2002, precious Ashlie was born in Jiangxi Province, China. She was a tiny thing, and she was still tiny when we finally held her in our arms in July of 2003. Ashlie, I'm even missing you today while you're at school!

What I can't believe is that they are now 20 years old and 7 years old! They are growing up much too quickly. This mama will feel much happier and more complete when I can hug on my two birthday kiddos!

I love you both and can't wait for you to be together this weekend. (Adam, Ashlie's really been missing you this week. It's so sweet..)

I found a few baby pics on the computer that I can share - we didn't have the convenience of digital cameras and computers back then. (hard to remember those days, isn't it?)
Happy Birthday to both of you! I love you so much!



7 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday AG and AG! HAHA

I love those pics by the way :)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Adam and Ashlie! We hope your birthday is filled with all special things.
Brad,Kim and the chili peppers

Jboo said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday to your two kiddos! They grow up so fast!!

Janet

gma and gpa said...

Hope you both had a very happy day and hope we get to see you sometime this week-end Adam.. You were an adorable baby boy!! :-) Both pictures remind me of those special days.... like you're mother, the time goes by just too fast! Can't believe you are 20 years old today and little Ashlie is 7!!
Love to you both!
gma and gpa

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday you two!!

I love the pic of them sleeping...so precious!

And I still remember that outfit Adam was wearing in that baby picture! He's so young but looks exactly the same :) Love you all!

Sarah said...

Happpy birthday to your two precious treasures!

Blessings,
Sarah

Susan said...

Hope you have some great celebrations! Your goodie bags are very cute.