.jpg)
One day during the "big chill" last week, the girls were playing adoption all morning. It was so sweet and of course melted my heart as I listened to them. A few days later I was cleaning and found Annie's "updopdin" paper on the shelf, clearly prepared by Allie. I cannot begin to imagine how dull my life would be without these darlings!
7 comments:
Oh, can imagine how your heart felt when you found this.. Sweet, precious little girls they are..
We cannot imagine "our" lives without them either!
So adorable!!! I miss them so much.
And I cannot imagine them not in our lives, either. I couldn't be any luckier w/those sweet girls in my life!!
Love you guys.
Oh my goodness! That is the sweetest thing! You'll definitely have to save that precious paper.
Blessings,
Sarah
precious, precious, precious!!! Save that paper!
How precious!! That is a paper to save forever!
Wow...my heart skipped a beat just seeing it, so I can only imagine how your momma heart felt!! That is definitely one worth saving for the scrapbook! :) SO sweet!!
Hugs,
Tanya
Love it!!!
Post a Comment