Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year, Friends!












































(It's a girl! Ashlie was helping Kristi with Avery's Baby Book at Poppy's house.)













































































































































































































































































































































So sorry to have been away from the blog for the last month, but it was a busy one! We made three trips to Illinois and Indiana in one month, did all our Christmas preparations, contributed to three class Christmas parties, hosted our Gerst family Christmas get-together and welcomed ALL our kids and grandkids home for Christmas. It was a very good month. I'll just share some of my favorite photos today and hopefully I'll get to visit your blogs this week!

8 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

What a beautiful family! Happy New year! now where was wrigley in those pictures. lol....... Jax is really doing well. Funny thing we just found out 4 of the 10 in Kylah's travel group own Golden doodles. lol...... One just put one on hold with Ozark doodles. They have a litter thats a couple weeks old right now.

Kim said...

Happy New Year to you too my sweet friend!!!!

Jill, oh my goodness...you look absolutely INCERDIBLE!!!!! Seriously, it is hard to tell who is the mom and who is the daughter. AMAZING!!! You inspire me to get on the ball.

Love you friend!
Kim

Unknown said...

Awww!! Love all of the pictures!!

My fave one is Madelyn with Poppy. My heart totally melted. I really need to upload my pics. Thinking tomorrow?!

Love you guys!

Sarah said...

Such great pictures. Thanks for the photo update!

Happy New Year!

Blessings,
Sarah

Martha said...

Everyone home at once! That's amazing. I KNOW you and Rick enjoyed it greatly. Happy New Year!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Love all the pictures!

Im having my first blog GIVEAWAY!! Come by and say HI!!

Jboo said...

So fun to see all of your family! What a sweet bunch you have!! Best wishes for the New Year!

Janet

Howard and Kim said...

Okay, I love the family pictures, can't believe how Bella has grown, and those aprons are ADORABLE! So may sweet photos, I keep going back and looking again and again! I know your heart must be full to overflowing.
Love you guys!
Kim