Yes, we've worn Annie out again. Poor baby. We went to the Lady Bears basketball game yesterday afternoon and Ricky even joined us there! We had fun (don't ask how the game ended though!) About the middle of the 2nd half Annie said, "I want to sleep on your lap, mama." And she did. (disclaimer: pics were all taken with the iPhone, some taken by Ashlie and some taken one-handed by me, so forgive the blurriness!)
Sunday, January 24, 2010
A Recurring Theme?
Yes, we've worn Annie out again. Poor baby. We went to the Lady Bears basketball game yesterday afternoon and Ricky even joined us there! We had fun (don't ask how the game ended though!) About the middle of the 2nd half Annie said, "I want to sleep on your lap, mama." And she did. (disclaimer: pics were all taken with the iPhone, some taken by Ashlie and some taken one-handed by me, so forgive the blurriness!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WIsh I could have been there too! II was just talking about the Lady Bears today - telling Anthony about them. Weird!
BTW - Tomorrow morning I'm meeting with a recruiter that randomly called me on Friday :) I'll let you know how it goes!
So sweet! I just LOVE a little, snuggly child sleeping in my lap. Absolutely blissful!!
Blessings,
Sarah
Hey--there are times that I would do anything to curl up on your lap and sleep. Who can blame the girl?!
So...how did that game turn out?
Hehe! Love you!
Oh, I love it when my little ones fall asleep on me, so sweet!
Wow, nice that she can just fall asleep like that. Ava will never throw in the towel and just makes herself miserable staying awake.
Love the pic of the girls in the dog crate! Too funny.
Im having another GIVEAWAY! Stop by.
Post a Comment