It wasn't our first snow this year, but it's the first one that we got to play in! Even Wrigley had a ball. I call this the perfect way to end Christmas vacation, for it's back to school tomorrow.
Love all of the new pictures of both the shower and playing in the snow! So glad they all had so much fun in the snow (Including Wrigley!) Big hugs to the girls!
Ohhhhh the snow looks wonderful!!!! Just trying to get caught up with all my blogging friends, you keep busier than I do that's for sure, and the girls are so darn cute!!!!!!
7 comments:
Looks like fun! And the girls (and Wrigley) are super-cute!!
Blessings,
Sarah
Looks like such fun! We're headed out in a bit to play too.
Were hoping Jax starts likeing the snow like wrigley does. lol...... Cute pictures
Love all of the new pictures of both the shower and playing in the snow! So glad they all had so much fun in the snow (Including Wrigley!)
Big hugs to the girls!
Looks like so much fun! A great way to end the holiday!
Ohhhhh the snow looks wonderful!!!! Just trying to get caught up with all my blogging friends, you keep busier than I do that's for sure, and the girls are so darn cute!!!!!!
So fun!! I'm glad you guys had such a great time outside.
I love how bright and colorful the girls look against the white snow--gorgeous!
Love you all and miss you so much.
Post a Comment