The girls begged for a pj day and I caved. Annie acted a little freaked out by the idea, so she went upstairs and picked out a cute outfit. I think it finally hit her that she was "different", though, because after lunch she got all teary and asked if she could please put her pajamas back on. That's my Annie!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Cold Day! Snow Day! PJ Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Looks very snuggly at your house!
Sounds like lots of fun! Must admit I'm getting a little (lot) tired of winter already around here!
Have fun with those cute girlies!
Janet
That looks so perfect! Wish I was still there for snuggle - I mean snow - day! haha
Oh Jill, we LOVE pajama days...only if they get a PJ day then mama does too!
It's gonna be really cold here tomorrow....maybe it calls for PAJAMAS!!!
Cute pictures!
Kim
Glad the all the girls could have a "lazy" day... looks like they were enjoying it! Tell them I love their gingerbread house....they were trying to explain it to gpa on the phone.. he was asking if you could "eat" it!
Too bad you have to get out in the cold in the morning.. I'm hating it too!
lots of warm hugs.. gma
So adorable! It sounds like pj day was a BIG success--and I totally want to put on my pj's now :)
<3 you guys!
Nothing is better then a PJ day! Especially when it is cold outside:)
Post a Comment