Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Answered Prayer - LOA!!!

It's true!  I got an email from our agency late Monday afternoon letting us know that our LOA has arrived!!!  Despite our agency's predictions for it to arrive next week,  we and our friends prayed fervently for the CCAA workers to review our (new) I797 and process our LOA immediately.  I specifically prayed for them to send it out with DHL at the end of last week.   We are so thankful for answered prayers!

Now I'm waiting to find out for certain that our agency sent it to the new address and not the old, . . . lol, it's always somethin'!

6 comments:

catsage_2000 said...

Yay!!!! One step closer

Sarah said...

Woohoo! God is so good!

Jboo said...

You are on a roll -- adorable new granddaughter and now this news too!! YAY!!!

Janet

Martha said...

Wonderful news!

GLS said...

Awesome news!! Congrats!! Praying the "A's" keep coming!!

quilt'n-mama said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!!
Blessings,
gayly