Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Guess Who's SEVEN!
Allie's was the FIRST birthday celebrated in the new house! (She also had a small party with a few school friends at Firehouse Pottery ~ I STILL have three mugs I need to get delivered!)
Allie has had the hardest time accepting the move, so I was worried about how she'd do on her birthday. I'm afraid that her birthday wish may have been to move back to the old house; but honestly? She's doing better than we thought. & just last week when the house started to feel more like home to me, I noticed that the kids all seemed to be feeling the same way. That's a very good thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a sweet birthday girl!! Happy to hear that everyone is feeling more at home in the new place -- it looks beautiful!!
Janet
Happy birthday, sweet girl!
Post a Comment