Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Max!

Another restless night last night, but this time it paid off because I decided to peek at emails (again) at 4:30 this morning and was SO happy to see an email from Ann at Red Thread China!  We had arranged to have a little package delivered to him for his 2nd birthday (1 1/2 weeks ago) and also asked for them to send a birthday cake for him.   We wrote him a letter in hopes that his foster family will read it and start preparing him for his family, and maybe even start calling him Max.  We've been anxiously waiting for any feedback, and especially hoping and praying for pictures.  & just look at these precious pictures!!!








I confess that in the midst of the joy of seeing our beautiful boy, there is a bit of sadness as we're watching him grow and change while we wait on paperwork.  We can get a glimpse of his personality through the photos, but we're saddened by the realization that we really don't know him at all yet, and of course he doesn't have a clue about us.  Soon, sweet baby boy, soon.   Praying for his LOA to be sent very soon!

5 comments:

GLS said...

He is such a sweetie. I'm praying your LOA comes very quickly!!

Sarah said...

Oh sweet boy...praying for that LOA!!

Pam and Jeff said...

How sweet!!! Praying for LOA. So understand. Hopefully, soon.

Alyson and Ford said...

How wonderful to get these pictures! Hoping for speedy paper work!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Pam and Jeff said...

Look at him share!!! I love it!!! Who are you with again? We are with Great wall. It would be so nice to be there with someone else. I have been keeping up with Lindsay. So excited for her!!! Can't believe she is so close to our little ones.