Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We're Here!

Our new home!

I fell in love with the kitchen for obvious reasons!

Ready for warm temps to return so we can enjoy our deck off the kitchen some more!


Max has a room.  :-)

The girls all want to stay close, so we bought an "extender" for the bottom bunk.  All three are sharing one room for now.

Master bedroom
Master Bath


 



Basement bedroom

Another basement bedroom

One of MANY wonderful closets!  The storage was the second thing I fell in love with  in this house!



Ashlie modeling in the play room


Wow, what a month!  Cannot believe we've been in the house that long already.  It was quite the process to get this place cleaned (I will not make this post about the filth that we encountered when we took possession of the home, but I will share that I have to force myself not to gag when I think about it!) Needless to say, it took a while to get it cleaned, painted, unpacked, and make it feel like "ours" but I think we're just about there.  It's a good feeling!

1 comment:

Jboo said...

Wow -- it is gorgeous!! Enjoy!!

Janet