Has been picked up as of July 6th in China! We are officially on Day 2 of our wait for TRAVEL APPROVAL!!
We had such a wonderful time with all of our children and granddaughters home over the 4th of July. The new, bigger home felt perfect as we found a place for everyone to sleep, and having the neighborhood pool was a treat for the granddaughters. I even got to take our second table leaf out of the box for the dining table (we had never had a room long enough for that before). I couldn't think of a better way to spend those last days of waiting for our Article 5. :-)
Saying goodbye is always hard for me, but I was so busy cleaning and packing for China Camp that it helped take my mind off of that sadness. And now the girls and I are in Tulsa, enjoying camp and enjoying the company of good friends. Rick stayed behind this year to work, since he'll soon be taking his time off for a little trip to China!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully I'll be sharing photos of the weekend and camp soon!
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for Article 5!! Praying for a speedy TA for you!!
Jill- I am just so excited for you! I cannot wait to see that picture of little Max in your arms!!! So Soon my friend!! Praying for a fast TA!
Wonderful!!
Awesome! Praying it comes soooo soon! Glad you had a fun weekend and enjoy camp!
Ragena
Post a Comment