Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Moment of Honesty


It's Wednesday night.  We leave for St Louis on Monday.  Less than five days.  I haven't started packing.   Can you see the dresser, the table, the bed, and the closet?  Hopefully I'll soon be posting pictures of progress!  After the packing, we still need to clean the house, wash all the bedding, wash the car and do yard work.  I've given up on the idea of fixing up some dinners and getting them in the freezer before we go.  





The good news is that I've purchased all the girls school supplies, and they're all sorted, labeled, and bagged up ready to go!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Girl! You rock!!! So excited to follow your journey!!!

jlgaertner said...

LOL! I completely understand! Those pictures look familiar....maybe it's because it reminds me of my house right now!!! =-)

Jill and Rick said...

I'm afraid it's getting worse instead of better!

Jill

Shelly said...

I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one who waits until the last minute. :) I'm sure once you are on the plane you'll be more than ready for a long nap. lol! :)

(china4ever)