Rick and I, Michelle, and all the big girls decided to head for the beach on Sunday afternoon. Leo and Madelyn thought that the air conditioned house may be a better place to hang out. :-)
The beach was just the relaxing getaway that we all needed.
I have been on that same beach many times as I was growing up. It is so beautiful. Looks like the girls are having a terrific time. Kim(and chili peppers)
4 comments:
Those pictures make me wish I was there right now!!! Looks so relxing. And those shirts are adorable - looks like everbody had so much fun
I love beach pictures....we haven't taken Viv and Max yet...maybe next year.
Vivi has the same swimsuit as Bella. love it!
Love ya,
Kim
Love the beach -- wish I was there too! :)
Have fun!
Janet
I have been on that same beach many times as I was growing up. It is so beautiful. Looks like the girls are having a terrific time.
Kim(and chili peppers)
Post a Comment