Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fun at the Fair!















































































Bubble Gum Ice Cream, Pony Rides, Roller Coasters, Dumbo Rides, Jugs O'Root Beer, Canoe Rides, Ferris Wheels and Cotton Candy. and more. We had a wonderful, memorable night tonight at the fair.
The last time we went to the fair, Ashlie was 3 and Allie was only 2. I'll let you draw your own conclusion when you realize that we didn't go for Annie's first two summers home. ; - ) Well, she was ready this year and all three girls had so much fun! the Ferris Wheel was one of the first things we rode, and we rode it again after dark, our last ride before we headed home. As we were walking to the car, eating our cotton candy, Annie announced, "Now I finally did my first time at the fair!"
It really was a great night.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I wish I could have been there! It looks like they had so much fun! They look excited!!

grandma said...

Looks like they were having a lot of fun and will have long memories about "going to the fair".... I remember when I was little and went to the fairs (many, many years ago)...so much fun!
It was always HOT weather too!

Jboo said...

Sweet -- there's something special about the fair, isn't there! Ours starts in a couple days! Have a great day!

Janet

Martha said...

Wow, looks like lots of fun. I can almost taste a corn dog!

Unknown said...

I should have asked you to bring me a jug of root beer! :)

I miss the fair...it looks and sounds like you all had a wonderful time!

I love how happy they all look, too! So cute!!

Miss you and love you!