Most of you know that I was incredibly worried about whether Annie would let me leave without going into hysterics, but our little trooper was so big!!
After we got Annie settled with her class (she's our last student to deliver) I couldn't help but cry. I cannot believe just how quickly our baby girls are growing up.
More good news came when we picked them all up - every one was so excited and proud of all they had done, and they are all ready to go back and do it again!
One thing that made me a little sad for Allie was that she appeared to have trouble opening her containers at lunch, so she stuck with her sandwich, chips, and juice. (no cantaloupe, grapes, or pudding) She must not have felt comfortable enough to ask for help. :-( I'll switch to another plan for her fruit and dessert, and I'll try to focus on the fact that at least she did get some lunch in her on her first day! (& she gobbled up her fruit after school.)
Rick and I are just thrilled that today was such a success!
6 comments:
Awww! I know I've talked to you a million times, but I smile so big just reading this again :)
I'm so proud of all of them--and I cannot believe they are all school aged now. Wow...time is going by waaaay too fast!
Love you guys!
Wonderful!!!
Wow -- way to go girls! And Mom and Dad too! They look so adorable and ready for school. Such a relief when it goes well and you hear those excited stories after school! Best wishes for a great year for all of your school kids!
Janet
Even as a teacher, I always would get extremely excited about the first day of school. It looks like the girls did great!! They all are just so adorable.
Glad it wasn't too hard on the mom and dad.
Hope your school year continues to be a happy one.
Kim
Finally checking in on some fav blogs and noticed you haven't posted in awhile either. Hope everything is ok with your family.
Beautiful pics of your girls ready for school. :-)
~LJ
Back to catching up on blogs again! Your girls are so precious in their back to school pics!!
Post a Comment