Sunday, August 23, 2009

A few Annie-isms


This morning after breakfast, I said, "Annie, you need to go upstairs and wash your hands and face." Annie's gleeful response? "Wrigley already licked me so I don't need to wash!"


A few days ago Ashlie and Allie were talking about fond memories from China Heritage Camp and they told Annie that she gets to go to camp next year too! I wondered aloud at what Daddy and I would be doing while all three girls were in camp and Annie happily said, "Now you guys can just smooch all day!" LOL, we were thinking on volunteering at camp next year, but looks like we'll be too busy smoochin'!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Miss Annie!! She seriously is always making me laugh, ha!!

Jboo said...

So funny -- what a sweetie!!

Janet

Sarah said...

Love, love, love it!!!

Kristi said...

So THAT is what you and dad do all day!!!

And that's how I wash my face too. I just go find some dogs to lick me! HAHA

Martha said...

Love that girl!

Kim said...

Too cute!!! Love it!
Kim S