I almost cried when I saw that her very first school pictures were here. It seems like such a milestone, even if it "just" Pre-Kindergarten! Ashlie, we love you!!! We're so proud of you!!!
Jill, I think you and I are celebrating some firsts that make our mommy's heart realize how fast time is flying! First school photo, fist tooth pulled, next thing you know it will be first date, driving the car...scary thoughts!!
Jill, I nearly cried when the page opened up, what a precious blessing. It is a big milestone, they grow up way to fast, as we both know. If time could only stand still. Ashlie's 1st school picture is absolutely beautiful!!!
5 comments:
Jill, I think you and I are celebrating some firsts that make our mommy's heart realize how fast time is flying! First school photo, fist tooth pulled, next thing you know it will be first date, driving the car...scary thoughts!!
Tell Ashlie we think her photo is wonderful!
Kim
Kim, bite your tongue!! Dating and driving CANNOT be in our girls near future!
Jill, I nearly cried when the page opened up, what a precious blessing. It is a big milestone, they grow up way to fast, as we both know. If time could only stand still. Ashlie's 1st school picture is absolutely beautiful!!!
Time sure flies when we're having fun, doesn't it??
Hi Jill! Ashlie is a gorgeous girl, as are her lovely sisters and family.
Hope you're well.
oxo
Stacey
Maydee Friend
Post a Comment