Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good friends, Good times

Meet Izzy, Alyssa, Ashlie, Mia, Skyler, Alaina, Meisi, Allie and Annie! Four of us Dillon families were able to get together at Silver Dollar City in Branson on Sunday. It was wonderful. We really do try to see one another 2-3 times each year, and each time we can see the friendships blossoming between our girls. What a joy!

This get together seemed extra special because we were able to celebrate Alaina's homecoming, Skyler and Izzy's family being DTC for their next sibling, AND celebrate Makenna's referral! Mia and Meisi are getting a beautiful big sister! & Wouldn't you know it, SDC was swarming with ladybugs on Sunday!! Everytime we turned around there were more landing on us. They just added to our fun!

Annie had a chance to ride her first amusement rides! There were several rides that she was too short for (& I'm afraid it may be a while before she's tall enough, poor girl), but she was a pretty good sport about it all.


Mia, Ashlie and Skyler are ready to ride the caterpillar.

Ashlie and Allie rode the ladybugs together.


The big kids (Laura, Kaitlyn, and Ricky) had fun too. Eric's on that ride too, somewhere!

Thanks to all of you that were able to come on Sunday; we loved seeing all of you!

2 comments:

Howard and Kim said...

Jealousy rearing its ugly head here! Just kidding... :)
Thank you for sharing the fun day. It sounds perfect!! Love the photos. Did I say thank you for sharing??

Kim said...

I had lunch with the Johnsens today. They are a PRECIOUS famiy!! I think I have a new good friend in Alyssa. She even invited me to her birthday party....Monday...hehehe....Greg said it wasn't for a long while...she is so cute! I know you all had a wonderful weekend together, and what a beautiful group of children!!!