Ashlie walked into the room last night and seemed to be pretty serious. She asked, "What's Adam doing next year?" I wasn't sure what she was asking, but I said, "Are you talking about college?" "Yes, college. Will we get to see him anymore?" I explained that yes, we'd still get to see Adam; we would just have to wait for the weekends when he could come home or we could go see him at college. I've been long worrying about how the girls will handle it when then brother actually moves out. I wasn't prepared for Ashlie's next question. Her eyes were just sparkling as she asked, "Well, . . . what are we going to do with his room?"
Watch out Adam, she's goin' to be moving you out before you're ready!
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The girls' "big kids" came home this weekend. Halli was playing after they left, and I looked over and saw tears running down her cheeks. When I asked why she was sad, she said "I miss my family." Get ready. I'm sure Ashlie and crew will be quite lonesome too...
Post a Comment