This is one of our favorite Christmas toys. When you press down on the angel it plays Away in a Manger. The camel is missing tonight, but I'm sure he'll turn up tomorrow.
We have the same Nativity set. Little miss Natalie has carried the people around and lost one of our "Wise people." We have searched for 3 days, looking for the elusive wise person. We found him today. Natalie put it with the rest of the set, then told me "Now its like our friend's."
3 comments:
We have the same Nativity set. Little miss Natalie has carried the people around and lost one of our "Wise people." We have searched for 3 days, looking for the elusive wise person. We found him today. Natalie put it with the rest of the set, then told me "Now its like our friend's."
I want one of these Nativity sets and we can't find one, we looked today...maybe I should try ebay.
Kimi and all, you can find it at the fisher price website. It really is a wonderful way to introduce our wee ones to the story of Jesus' birth.
Post a Comment