Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chelle and Isabella are here!

Okay, she's just adorable! What more can we say? Isabella is eight weeks old today.
Three of the four girls having fun on the floor. Annie took off before we could snap a photo.
This is the challenge we have taking pictures of Annie and Bella together!
I think she's excited by all the camera flashes!
Five of my girls! As you can see, Annie's a little excited with her sissy and her niece here!!

3 comments:

Walking Through said...

The photos are wonderful, but you gotta know, I LOVE the photo of Annie and little Bella! Too sweet!!
I also love the one of the girls in the floor, the one of 'Chelle with the girls, the one... :)

Thank you so much for sharing your joy! It is contagious!
Kim

Kim said...

How ADORABLE!!...I know you are in heaven with Chelle at home. The pictures are precious. I especially love the group photo. I bet Annie just loves baby Bella.

((HUGS)),
Kimi

Kim said...

How ADORABLE!!...I know you are in heaven with Chelle at home. The pictures are precious. I especially love the group photo. I bet Annie just loves baby Bella.

((HUGS)),
Kimi