
& our poor Ashlie's been sick. Her temp was 103 when I had to bundle them up and take her to the doctor this afternoon. Our high today was only 18 degrees, so I really hated to have to take her anywhere. Allie and Annie stayed with Papa and Nina (so they weren't exposed to any more illness at the doctor office and so I could give Ashlie my full attention at the doctor office.) She's got bronchitis and has started her antibiotic already so we're praying that she will soon be well.
10 comments:
Poor Ashlie! I'll be praying that she'll be much better soon.
It was minus 15 degrees here this morning! so, we're having cold weather, as well.
Blessings,
Sarah
oooohhh, and I was complaining about having to clean up something in 30 degree weather...I should have read your blog first before I started complaining about the weather...poor Ashlie, I pray that she gets to feeling better and loses the temp. real soon and the rest of you stay well and no one gets sick in your household this Christmas.
We are praying that Ashlie gets well soon! We will also pray that the others can avoid sickness .
Kim S
Hugs to Miss Ashlie. Halli is feeling ill too. Yuck!
Poor Ashlie :( She does look sick in that picture. I hope her ffever stays down.
By the way - Allis cracks me up in that picture
Poor Ashlie. I hope those antibiotics kick in quick.
Oh, poor Ashlie :( Her face in this pic breaks my heart!
so cute. hope everyone is well now!
Poor baby...I pray she gets better fast! They all look so cute in their matching coats, hats and scarves. Jill, be sure and check out the post I just put on (Vivi Jo's First Haircut), see if you notice anything familiar.
Love you,
Kim
Oh, I hope she's feeling better soon! I won't complain about our temps here then but for us being in the 60's has been cold! Trish
Post a Comment