Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Past

Here are the three little ones descending the stairs on Christmas morning. Ashlie has already spotted something; Allie's face is just full of hope, and Annie's concentrating on keeping up with her sissies!




Out of order, but here are the girls in their Rose Petal Cottage after Daddy put it together. Good job Daddy! They love it. (They've spent a lot of time in there with books and dolls already)



The girls LOVED their Crayola Window Markers. The patio door is now a solid blue ~ need to clean it and let them start over!


Ashlie loved her horse that Chelle sent her. It is the cutest, snuggliest horse that I've ever seen! (Ashlie was born in the year of the horse, so she was especially pleased.) She named it Toots. Hmm.


Adam and Wrigley enjoying Wrigley's new bed. I have since found all the kids on the bed with Wrigley at one time or another!


Allie has wanted the Rose Petal Cottage for so long - she was SO excited to see that Santa brought them one! (I see I should have moved last year's toys out of the background for pics, huh)



Annie was so excited to find that Mommy and Daddy bought her an Elmo Live! She loves her Elmo.

Annie may be carrying the Wii, but can you tell who's most excited? Ashlie loves to play Adam's Wii, but it's not here very often. She was so excited to get their own! (& notice what Allie is looking at)


How can it be that Christmas is already over? As fast as it was approaching, I knew that it would be gone before I was ready. We had a wonderful Christmas with almost all our family here. (Chelle, Leo and Bella, we missed you!) Grandma and Grandpa got to spend time here with all of us on Christmas Day and eat Christmas dinner with us.
I somehow got sick again with exactly the same symptoms that I had before Thanksgiving (it was horrible, both times), but I'm so thankful that it held off until Christmas night. Unfortunately that canceled our plans with Kristi and Jerry for Friday (I'm so sorry hon!) So part of the holiday has now become a blur for me - I'm glad we have pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at all of the pics of the girls on Christmas morning! I esp. can imagine what Allie is feeling as know how badly she wanted that cottage! They ALL look so happy. Annie's taking charge of the Wii! Know how Ashlie "loves" that horse too.

Thanks for posting all the pictures!
gma and gpa