We did picture retakes for Allie ages ago and I had almost given up on the pictures ever arriving. I was absolutely delighted to find the envelope of pictures in her cubby today when I picked her up from preschool. On the day she had her retakes done, she told me that she smiled "really cute." I think she's right!Monday, December 8, 2008
Finally ~ Allie's School Picture!
We did picture retakes for Allie ages ago and I had almost given up on the pictures ever arriving. I was absolutely delighted to find the envelope of pictures in her cubby today when I picked her up from preschool. On the day she had her retakes done, she told me that she smiled "really cute." I think she's right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I thinks she's right too! A really really cute smile!!!
Britney can't get over how much Allie and Vivi look alike.
Hugs,
Kim
Oh.my.gosh.
That is the sweetest picture--ever! Tell Allie she did indeed smile really, really cute!
I love you!
What a GREAT school picture!! We love it!
gma and gpa
Really, really cute. What a wonderful smile. I'm so amazed that you got such great Santa pics also. You're girls are amazing, you know?
Cute indeed!
Post a Comment