Mia, Taylor and Ashlie posing together. These girls have been together since they were babies in the orphanage, and we pray that they are friends for life.
Before we left for Silver Dollar City, we tried to get some pictures to include in our Christmas cards this year. These are a few of our favorites. (Rick claims that Wrigley was better behaved than the girls during the photo session. I suspect that if the girls had gotten a treat every time they held still and smiled, they would have been a lot more compliant!)
9 comments:
I don't know how you will choose from the pictures, they are all so good. Please tell me how you have all 3 looking at the camera at the same time. Max looks away when I tell him to look at me, just to be funny...he thinks it's alot funnier than mama does. :-)
I love the picture with Ashlie, Tay Tay and Mia...they look so cute together!
Love you!
Kim
Such sweet pictures! My favorite one for the card is the middle--when all the girls and Wrigley are smiling :) So cute!
I love the Santa picture too--I was laughing at Annie holding her head down. Hehe :)
PS--I told Bella to come and look at her fun aunts and Wrigley...she came over here, smiled so big and was waving! She was doing her super cute smile, too :) Aw, she misses you guys.
PPS--Leo prob is going now. The girl has to have surgery, so he called today needing uniform sizes bc he needs to buy more :(
Um... What happened to your PUPPY?! Wrigley has grown! She is quite the cutie, though. Maybe she should come meet Elvis. He's up to about 75 pounds or so, now, on his way to 100 we're guessing...
The girls are beautiful!
Kimi's right! How are you going to choose?! I love them all and "little" Wrigley even has a collar to match.
You really got some good ones Jill! I DO think you have your Christmas present, not just with Santa, but what gifts you have in those 3 little sweeties!
love to all!
gma and gpa
I love the memories you are making! My girls haven't even approached Santa yet, but they've sent letters. :)
Love you guys!
Kim
Love the one where Wrigley is laying down in front. How precious indeed!
Which one will you use?! They are all so great!
Blessings,
Sarah
OMG, your girls are always dressed sooooo cute! Don't you just love dressing up girls, it's so much fun, and then to dress them alike is just adorable! Trish
Post a Comment