Sunday, March 1, 2009

Allie Spells


Allie came running to me the other day to come look at what she "wrote" on the door. I looked and said, "Oh yes, Allie, you put lots of letters on the door." She asked "What does it spell?" Well, . . . "I don't really think it spells anything, honey."

"Yes it does! Look Mommy, VaLenTIMe!"

Too cute! & not a bad first attempt at her own big word!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allie, you are doing SO well with sounding out your words and spelling!! Recognizing your letters already too! I think you did a great job on "valentine"!!
Gma loves you.

Martha said...

That makes more sense than most vanity license plates out there. Good job, Allie!

Kristi said...

So adorable!

Nel said...

Reminds me of how one 'spells' when writing shorthand! Excellent!

Sarah said...

Good job, Allie!

Kim said...

That is PRECIOUS!!

What a little smartie you have!!!!!

Kim