They were getting a little tired waiting in line for this game, but looked cute enough to get their picture taken anyway!
Okay, Annie's intense look to see if she won a bottle of pop just cracks me up! She's pretty intense about everything and that's one of the things we love about her!
Ashlie and Allie LOVED getting out on the dance floor! They're trying to learn the moves to the Macarena here. (They all love dancing at home, but I really thought that Allie would be too timid to dance at the school tonight. Wrong!)
5 comments:
PRECIOUS!!
I love it!!
Thanks for sharing your fun evening!
Kim
Loved all of the new pictures! Looks like the girls were having fun and really getting into it! :-)
Did Annie win her pop??
love and hugs from gma and gpa
They look like they had a lot of fun. I know that my girls would love to do something like that to!!! They love to dance around here at home, but I wonder if they would have the courage to do it in front of a crowd. LOL
Your girls are so precious.
Looks like a blast!
Too cute!!
Post a Comment