Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun with Bella!


























We've been loving every minute of having Chelle, Leo, Bella and Adam all home for spring break. The girls have enjoyed the playground, the zoo, and the walking trail behind the school. We haven't tried real hard to get a picture of all four together - wish us luck on that!!
Last night Bella's great grandma and grandpa (my mom and dad) joined us for supper. Sitting back watching my family eating together, laughing, and having a great time was so happy, so gratifying for me. As I watched them and listened to the laughter I just felt so incredibly blessed. Kristi, we all missed having you here! After dinner the girls put on another "singing show." The girls all sported their spool necklaces and you can see in the picture that Bella was pretty pleased to be wearing her own spools. So cute!
I hope y'all are having as much fun as we are this week.
Tomorrow we head for Silver Dollar City - more pics to come later!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Bella looks so excited to be haning out with her Aunts that are almost as fun as me!!

By the way that picture of the lion is AWESOME!

Love you guys - wish I could be there :(

Love,
Cheech

Sarah said...

So fun!

Kim said...

NO WAY!!! That can not be Bella...baby Bella?...when did she grow up...how old is that little doll?

Jill, I know you have been on cloud nine!

The girls look adorable in their matching polk-a-dots!

Kim