Sunday, March 1, 2009
Cheerleading Club
Ashlie's been a busy girl. She's been doing gymnastics, basketball, and cheerleading club (& having fun at all three!) On Saturday morning she played her last basketball game of the season, and then her after-school cheerleading club cheered at the next two games. Here's a video of one of the cheer sessions. She's in the second row. (& if you go to YouTube to watch it, you can click on an option to view it in a higher quality ~ I've got to stop zooming in because it really does reduce the quality of the Flip Videos)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ashlie, we thought you did such a good job playing basketball on Saturday and then we got to watch you cheer too! You did great at that too!
Glad we were able to see you do both!
love you, gma and gpa
I hate that is can't watch videos!!!! I bet it is sooo adorable though!
Your girls are all so sweet! I had a lot of catching up to do, can't believe all the snow! When I first saw the post on update of baby Yu, I thought you were adopting again, lol, maybe, you never know! Trish
More videos please....love them!
Ashlie you did a GREAT job!!
GO TEAM!
Kimi
Tell Miss Ashlie that Isabella and I loved it!!
Isabella was dancing and clapping at the end :) She thinks her fun aunt is pretty special and cool!
Post a Comment