Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Look high, Look Low



The two kindergarten classes and two first grade classes at Ashlie's school sang at Monday night's PTA meeting. They did a wonderful job! The song I'm sharing here is about looking for the missing bear, . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ashlie! We loved your song and you did such a GREAT job of using the right motions and singing so nice! Wish we could have seen you. Hope we can the next time you sing!
love you, gma and gpa

Howard and Kim said...

Great job, Ashlie!!
We are ready to see you soon!
Kim

Kristi said...

I wish I could watch videos on my computer here! WAHHHH

Kim said...

Way to go Ashlie...you did a GREAT job!

Love you sweet girl...and your mom too :-)

Kim

Unknown said...

So cute!! Ashlie--you did a great job!!

We love you!