Allie, we are so happy to see the pictures of you on such a special day. You are getting to be such a big girl! It looks like you did a really good job on your dot to dot picture too! I bet that teacher liked "you"! love you, gma and gpa
We will be starting Amilynn in Kindergarten this coming school year. She hasn't had her registration day yet. I am nervous and excited for her all at the same time. Blessings!!
I knew this day was coming. I knew it! We're ready for kindergarten too! So, why am I sitting here crying at your precious photos? Again, my (our) babies are growing up so fast.
Yay Allie on being so brave!! I think you will LOVE kindergarten! Kim
6 comments:
So adorable!! I love the pic of them together...aww!
And I was laughing so hard at that first picture :) Hehe :)
Great job, Allie!
Were getting ready to do that ourselves. That is if the girls ever get over this nasty virus!
Allie, we are so happy to see the pictures of you on such a special day. You are getting to be such a big girl! It looks like you did a really good job on your dot to dot picture too! I bet that teacher liked "you"!
love you, gma and gpa
We will be starting Amilynn in Kindergarten this coming school year. She hasn't had her registration day yet. I am nervous and excited for her all at the same time.
Blessings!!
Such a big girl!
I knew this day was coming. I knew it! We're ready for kindergarten too! So, why am I sitting here crying at your precious photos? Again, my (our) babies are growing up so fast.
Yay Allie on being so brave!! I think you will LOVE kindergarten!
Kim
Post a Comment