LOL, I know it's the 13th. But we've been a bit busy. I still wanted to share some pics of the girlies on the 4th. We celebrated with Mom and Dad here at the house for dinner, and then we headed over to their place to watch fireworks and enjoy yummy ice cream sundaes afterward. It was a very good day (and night).
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Such sweet pictures!
We sure had a good time with you all on the 4th!
Thank you for sharing it with us!
I love the pictures--and LOVE the one with Grandma and Grandpa!!
The one of Ashlie cracks me up! Hehe :)
Love you!
I love reading your blog and especially seeing pictures of your girls with your Mom and Dad. I am a friend of you Mom's on her Yahoo group. If you get a chance, take a glance at my blog for my four grandchildren through international adoption. Name is Meetourgrandchildren.blogspot.com
Barb
Nana to five
Post a Comment