Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, Annie! Happy Birthday, Lisa!












It always feels so special to be able to celebrate Lisa and Annie's birthday together. That top picture is of Allie ~ she looked so happy to be on her papa's lap I had to include it! & yes, you guessed it ~ that's Allie wearing the wrapping paper headdress.
I LOVE this last picture of Lisa and Annie together. Annie was feeling pretty shy most of the day ~ I'm so happy that she loosened up and sat on Lisa's lap for this cute picture.


3 comments:

gma and gpa said...

LOVE all of the new pics!! You've put a lot of new ones up. Yes, the one of Lisa and Annie is really a good one! We are lucky and blessed parents and granparents... Thank you!

Jboo said...

So sweet -- happy birthday to both girls -- they are beautiful!

Janet

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Lisa and Annie! I love that last picture.

Blessings,
Sarah