Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Forever Family Day Ashlie!

Six years ago today our precious Ashlie was finally in our arms. I can't even say those words without tears. So tiny and vulnerable, she needed us as much as we needed her. Our lives were changed forever in that moment. The first picture here was taken at the orphanage before they left with the five babies for Nanchang. & the last picture was the photo of those five precious "babies" today, taken at China Camp!


























9 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Forever Family Day to Ashlie and her PRECIOUS family!

This also brought tears to my eyes....I guess Max noticed because he looked at me and kissed me on the cheek.

My heart feels like it might burst....

Thank you God!

Love you all!!!
Kim

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful, precious girl! Happy Forever Family Day!

Blessings,
Sarah

Howard and Kim said...

Well, I'm crying too.... Happy forever family day to Ashlie and her blessed family!!!

We love you so much!
Kim

Unknown said...

Happy Forever Family Day, Ashlie! What a great day today is for you and for all of us!

We love you, sweetie, and I can't tell you how happy and lucky I feel to have you as a little sister.

gma and gpa said...

Grandma has tears in her eyes too, as I read your mama's post and looked at the pictures of precious, tiny, little Ashlie.. You have brought such joy to both of us, we can't begin to tell you how much! We love you so! Happy Forever Family day to you sweetheart!

Jboo said...

Happy Family Day to you all! Oh my -- she was a cute little peanut wasn't she! So little! And still so sweet!

Janet

Kristi said...

HAPPY FOREVER FAMILY DAY ASHLIE!!!!!

LJ said...

Happy Forever Family Day to all of you!

Martha said...

incredible!