Gotta love the directness of children...or maybe not!
Love it! Too fun!!
OMG, that is really funny! :) BTW, we've had TONS of secret footage being taped...guess I let the cat out of the bag...ha :)Hey--she'd prob say I need to go on the biggest loser! Ha!!
Kids say the darndest things!! Wish I could get on that show and get some fab new clothes, hair, make-up and lots of attention! :)Have a great weekend!Janet
That's funny because Michelle and I have been secretly filming you for weeks!!! That is seriously hilarious that she said that. She is obsessed with that show.I wonder what show she would say that I should go on?? Hmmm..I bet she would say America's Next Top Model!!! HAHA kidding...
LOL....that Ashlie...she is a funny girl! Maybe we can be on that show together. Kim
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gotta love the directness of children...or maybe not!
Love it! Too fun!!
OMG, that is really funny! :)
BTW, we've had TONS of secret footage being taped...guess I let the cat out of the bag...ha :)
Hey--she'd prob say I need to go on the biggest loser! Ha!!
Kids say the darndest things!! Wish I could get on that show and get some fab new clothes, hair, make-up and lots of attention! :)
Have a great weekend!
Janet
That's funny because Michelle and I have been secretly filming you for weeks!!!
That is seriously hilarious that she said that. She is obsessed with that show.
I wonder what show she would say that I should go on?? Hmmm..I bet she would say America's Next Top Model!!! HAHA kidding...
LOL....that Ashlie...she is a funny girl! Maybe we can be on that show together.
Kim
Post a Comment