Ahhhhh. These are just what we needed as we wait to go see our girls in person.Chelle and Madelyn got to go home yesterday (YAY!!!), and Kristi arrived a few hours later to spend a few days with her sis and Leo and her sweet nieces.
Precious girls!




7 comments:
Oh my Goodness...those girls are so adorable! Makes me want to hold a baby again...
I know that you can hardly wait to get to love on and hold your baby girls.
Oh,and Jill...in the picture of Kristi, she looks very much like you...she is beautiful.
KimS(& chili peppers)
Absolutely gorgeous!! Bet your heart is just about to burst with love and joy! Have a great weekend.
Janet
Congratulations Jill! She looks precious.
Don't you just LOVE all of the pics they sent last night!!
I hope they keep sending, cause we won't be able to see her for quite awhile. I, too, thought Kristi looked good and not tired at all after that long drive!
Love the post about the Reality show too. :-)
adorable!!
Awww! I love my two little girls :)
They are the sweetest little ones and hope to get some really good pics this weekend!
Love you, Mom!
Pure sweetness! She is a beautiful baby!
Kristi looks exactly like you...yes, she is gorgeous! All 7 of your kiddos and both grand-babies are absolutely beautiful!
Kim
Post a Comment