Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Day at the Zoo














































6 comments:

Howard and Kim said...

Love the girls braids! My girls have discovered braids within the past couple of weeks and love them.

Looks like a fun day! The last time we were at the zoo, it was so hot the animals all hid...

Love you guys!
Kim

Susan said...

Looks like you all are staying busy this summer. I like your downtown water park. We may have to look into that one.

Jboo said...

Cute photos -- what a fun time at the zoo! Don't think I've ever seen a giraffe sitting down like that!

Have a great week.

Janet

Sarah said...

What a cute group of kids!

Kim said...

Looks like a fun day...you'll have to call us next time you guys go...we love the zoo.
Kim

Unknown said...

Isabella LOVED these pictures--I did, too--but Tuesday nite when she couldn't sleep?

She just looked and looked at her Aunts and the animals. So sweet!

Love you!