Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fun with Kristi!!


We love sittin' on the hill at the Cardinal games. It gives the girls room to move and play and have fun. They often do forward and backward rolls down the hill. Ashlie and Annie were showing me their sideplanks (??!!) at this game, and Allie was busy forever trying to catch moths. :-)

































Still havin' fun with their signs from Grandma and Grandpa.










Ricky and Adam didn't bring flipflops to wear in the water so those rocks were a little sharp on their tender feet! We were laughing SO HARD at Ricky crossing the water like a little ol' man ~ every now and then he would throw his arms up like a bird in an attempt to keep his balance. I had tears running down my cheeks watching him and then we noticed that everyone on the bank was laughing just as hard!






















Does Annie look ornery or what?









Allie was getting a little hot.


















and she was trying shoot the minnows.





















Ashlie was having fun staying cool in the water.
































We were so lucky to have Kristi spend the weekend with us late June! We all loved having her here and packed the weekend full of fun. Somehow we managed to pack in a Cardinals ballgame and fireworks, wading and hiking at Roaring River State Park (thanks Kim and Brad!), Fun Acre miniature golf for Fathers Day and Andys Frozen Custard after golfing. We were busy and fun and we miss you Chichi!!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like you all are having a busy fun-filled summer! Can't wait to see the girls at China camp.
Susan

Sarah said...

Great pictures!

Jboo said...

Wow -- so much fun!! Hilarious too!

Janet

Kristi said...

I wish I was still there! I had a great time with everyone!!!! It was nice to get to spend some time with everyone that was not over a big holiday or some other event.

p.s. Remember that picture Grandpa Gerst had of Dad taking that bit of food and we all thought it was SOOOOO funny?? Well now that there is one of ME shoveling ice cream into my mouth I understand why he was so angry about it! AHHHHHHH

Kristi said...

By the way - the move Ashlie and Annie are doing is a move I taught them to work on side abs. They are really good at it too!

Howard and Kim said...

Roaring River!!! That was our vacation spot when I was a child... Maybe we need to check that out again.

Love the fun summer posts!
Kim