Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WELCOME TO THE WORLD, MISS MADELYN!


Michelle gave birth to our precious granddaughter Madelyn Reese this afternoon at 3:05. We couldn't be happier!!

8 comments:

LJ said...

Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Oh, this is just wonderful! Precious baby. Congratulations!

Blessings,
Sarah

Jboo said...

Congratulations!! Beautiful name!

Janet

Howard and Kim said...

Congratulations again! I am looking forward to photos of the new aunties and little Bella loving on this girl!

Kim

Kim said...

Congratulations!She is just precious and love the name!!
Kim (and the chili peppers)

Unknown said...

I'm still in shock that she's here!

I'm so looking forward to her Mema, Papa and Fun Aunts meeting her!

Love you guys and thank you for being there for me on that very special day. It was like you were right here with me.

Love you, Mom!!

Mom to my China Posse said...

Congratulations! She is a little doll!

Kim said...

Have I been living under a rock or something. Oh my! CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! cONGRATULATIONS!

Kim