Friday, June 5, 2009

An answered prayer

This morning was Allie's pre-admission appointment at the hospital. I've actually been dreading it because I was sure they'd need to do bloodwork. I figured that once they took blood, Allie would be terrified to walk in there on Tuesday morning for the actual procedure. I've been praying that the appointment would NOT be traumatic for her, and God was listening. They did NO bloodwork and nothing that would hurt or frighten our girl. We're signed up for a "Pre-Op Party" for Sunday afternoon and then we'll have this phase overwith by sometime Tuesday morning. Praise the Lord that this morning went so well!

7 comments:

Kim said...

YEAH!!! I am so thrilled it was easy and not tramatic. God is so good!

Love you,
Kim

Sarah said...

Wonderful! God loves to answer our prayers, doesn't He?!

Susan said...

We'll keep Allie in our prayers.
Susan

Unknown said...

That's great news! I'm glad it went well for you both!

We mailed her a card today!

Love you guys!

Jboo said...

Whew -- so glad that went so well! Will keep her (and you all) in our prayers! Take care.

Janet

llespy said...

What a relief everything went well. We'll be thinking on you on Tuesday and I'm sure things will go just as well for the surgery. Give Allie hugs and kisses from Aunt Lisa.

Howard and Kim said...

We're praying!

Love you!
Kim