Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Forever Family Day Annie!












On June 4, 2007, in Nanning of Guangxi Province, PRC, sweet Annie Grace Wen Fei joined our family. She was 22 1/2 months on her adoption day. I can't believe it's been 2 yrs. Look up to see a few of my favorite pictures of Annie in those first few days. Annie sweetie, you've come a long way!!
Some of the things we love most about you, Annie, is the way you give everything 110% and approach everything with such a CAN DO attitude. Of course those very qualities create some of our biggest challenges too! We call you our little firecracker. You were born in July and sometimes you sparkle, sometimes you sizzle, and sometimes you explode! You brought extra life and excitement into our family, girl, and we love you so much. Happy 2nd Forever Family Day!


11 comments:

Kristi said...

HAPPY FOREVER FAMILY DAY MISS ANNIE!!!!!!!!! Love you soooo much!!

And I remember getting all of those pics for the first time when Mommy and Daddy were in China and getting to really see you for the first time! I just knew you would fit right in with our family!

p.s. I seriously love that bottom pic :) haha

Unknown said...

Happy Forever Family Day, Miss Annie Bananie :) I remember seeing these pictures for the first time and how I just loved you to pieces!

We love you and Isabella is so happy to have such a wonderful Aunt like her Aunt Annie!

Jboo said...

Happy Family Day! She is was so little and such a little cutie! Celebrate!

Janet

Kim said...

Happy Forever Family Day Annie!!
We remember following along on your journey and living vicariously through your family ...as we were waiting anxiously for TA to come get our Mandy. Guangxi girls are filled with courage and lots of spice...and oh what beauties they are...! We know that God placed you in the perfect family!!
Love
The Smith clan

Sarah said...

Happy Forever family day to Annie and all of you! Those early pictures are precious!

Blessings,
Sarah

Regina said...

Jill,
I so enjoyed spending time with your family two years ago. I still can't believe that it has only been two years. It seems as though Amilynn has always been with us.
You have a beautiful family! Happy Forever Family Day!!
Blessings.

Kim said...

Happy Happy Happy Forever Family Day! It just seems like yesterday I was sitting on the edge of my seat every morning reading and re-reading...laughing and crying as I was followed your journey.

What a blessing Miss Annie is...and what a wonderful precious family she is blessed to have!

I love you all,
Kimi

Nena and papa said...

Happy Forever Family Day Annie! Papa and I were SO excited to meet you and you are a VERY special little granddaughter!! Your mommy knows exactly the right words to describe their little Annie.
We love you SOOO much and can't wait to celebrate your special day with you this evening at China Max!!
Nena and papa

llespy said...

Happy Forever Family Day Annie. We are so lucky you are a part of our family. You really make us all smile.
Love, Aunt Lisa

Howard and Kim said...

A little late, but happy forever family day Miss Annie! The day you met your family was a very special day for 'all' of us!! You are cherished!

Kim

LJ said...

Happy Forever Family Day! Adorable pics! If you have any tips for adopting a toddler, please pass them my way! :-)
~LJ