The expression in that top picture seriously cracks me up! Lol!!It's like she won't even look at you--too funny!But I love the bottom picture--I just want to give a huge hug and use her as my pillow :)
She definitley looks soft and fluffy in that second picture! It looks like everyone loves Wrigley (from the pictures below).Blessings,Sarah
Can I just say that it really brightens my day when I see on your sidebar that you still think of me as only 29? And Kristi was so certain that you would change that at the exact moment I turned...gulp...30!Ha! :)Love you!
Aww I miss Wrigley! ANNNNND I must express my disappointment that you have neglected to change Michelle's age to 30.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The expression in that top picture seriously cracks me up! Lol!!
It's like she won't even look at you--too funny!
But I love the bottom picture--I just want to give a huge hug and use her as my pillow :)
She definitley looks soft and fluffy in that second picture! It looks like everyone loves Wrigley (from the pictures below).
Blessings,
Sarah
Can I just say that it really brightens my day when I see on your sidebar that you still think of me as only 29?
And Kristi was so certain that you would change that at the exact moment I turned...gulp...30!
Ha! :)
Love you!
Aww I miss Wrigley!
ANNNNND I must express my disappointment that you have neglected to change Michelle's age to 30.
Post a Comment