
FINALLY!! Ashlie finished up her kindergarten year today!! She was SO excited to finally finish up. LOL, you should have seen her face when I picked her up from school and started chanting the "summer summer Summer SUMMER" from HS Musical (is it 2?) - so full of joy and excitement!
With today ending up pretty chilly and drizzly, Mommy planned some fun for the girls. I loaded them up, picked up Ricky and Grandma and we all went out for some dinner and a movie. We all really enjoyed UP (& the girls want to go to a movie again "SOON!")
& we now officially have a preschooler, a kindergartner, and a first grader. I must be getting old because time is passing much too quickly. Oh well, no time to get old ~ I have to plan some summer fun first!
3 comments:
HAHAHA I can TOTALLY picture Ashlie getting in the car and being so excited and out of control! So adorable! I miss having Summer breaks :( You guys don't need a live-in nanny for the girls by any chance do you?
Happy Summer Vacation!!
I know you guys are going to have such a fun summer!
And what a perfect way to start it off with dinner and a movie!
Where'd you go eat?
Love you!
Woohoo - yay for summer!! We loved that movie too! Have a great day.
Janet
Post a Comment