Always love all the pics! There's Annie! Putting ALL she has into her job of helping daddy!
I am SO glad they like to wash cars! I'm sure mine will need a good scrub when I am there this weekend!!
Wow -- they are doing a fabulous job! What great little helpers!Janet
Too cute! Bella and I always save the worms, too :)Hey--ask the girls if they'd be interested in cleaning my car for me in August...I'll give them each a nice shiny quarter! Lol :) j/kLove you guys!!
So sweet! Looks like they had fun!Blessings,Sarah
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Always love all the pics! There's Annie! Putting ALL she has into her job of helping daddy!
I am SO glad they like to wash cars! I'm sure mine will need a good scrub when I am there this weekend!!
Wow -- they are doing a fabulous job! What great little helpers!
Janet
Too cute! Bella and I always save the worms, too :)
Hey--ask the girls if they'd be interested in cleaning my car for me in August...I'll give them each a nice shiny quarter! Lol :) j/k
Love you guys!!
So sweet! Looks like they had fun!
Blessings,
Sarah
Post a Comment