Mom saved part of the treadmill box for the girls. I think they love their "boat", don't you? I guess today it's a houseboat, since they've moved in all their sleeping gear.
Yes, even Wrigley loves to join her girls in the boat. (That dog needs a brush and a bath!)
5 comments:
That looks like FUN! I love how Allie is just off in the corner reading!
Fun times -- the boxes are always good for kids, aren't they!
Janet
Gosh, I miss those girls! I can't wait to see you all again, I miss you like crazy!
Isabella says hi! And she can't wait to play with all of her toys with her fun aunts! Oh--and her pool, she can't wait for them to play in the pool :)
Love you!!
What fun! Kids REALLY do love the simplest things, don't they?!
Blessings,
Sarah
TOTALLY adorable!
Post a Comment