Allie, I can't wait till you come home. I've been waiting for you every day and I've been thinking about you every day. I think Max is SO CUTE and I think I'm going to like him. Love from Meisi
Ashlie, I can't wait for you to come home. I want us to have a sleepover for my birthday sometime soon. Is it fun being a big sister to a little boy? Love, Mia
Annie, I hope you get home soon and safely. You and I are special friends like Mia and Ashlie, and Meisi and Allie. I hope you will always want me to be your special friend. Give Max a hug for me. Love, Makenna
Have so enjoyed following your trip to Max! I think reading your story has been the inspiration I needed to *finally* start on our Max's adoption trip album! :-) Wish we didn't have to wait until next year's camp to meet Max. If you're ever in our neck of the woods, please give us a call!
You are such a special family. these children are so blessed to be a part of your family. As you are blessed to have these wonderful children. God bless, Barb Friend of your Mom's
8 comments:
Allie, I can't wait till you come home. I've been waiting for you every day and I've been thinking about you every day. I think Max is SO CUTE and I think I'm going to like him.
Love from Meisi
Ashlie, I can't wait for you to come home. I want us to have a sleepover for my birthday sometime soon. Is it fun being a big sister to a little boy?
Love,
Mia
Annie, I hope you get home soon and safely. You and I are special friends like Mia and Ashlie, and Meisi and Allie. I hope you will always want me to be your special friend. Give Max a hug for me.
Love, Makenna
Gorgeous pictures! Cannot believe it's almost homeward bound time!
Have so enjoyed following your trip to Max! I think reading your story has been the inspiration I needed to *finally* start on our Max's adoption trip album! :-) Wish we didn't have to wait until next year's camp to meet Max. If you're ever in our neck of the woods, please give us a call!
Wonderful pictures! You are indeed a blessed family! It's been so fun to follow your journey, looking forward to our time there soon:)
Wonderful photos!!
You are such a special family. these children are so blessed to be a part of your family. As you are blessed to have these wonderful children.
God bless,
Barb
Friend of your Mom's
Post a Comment