Please pray for my peace as well, as my excitement and fears are beginning to kick in big time tonight.
& Rick really needs our prayers for healing tonight. He's sick, running a fever, and feeling quite miserable. Pray for him to feel better much quickly, and please pray that no one else gets sick.
Let me leave you with a few pictures of the hotel, of West Lake, and of our last preparations for Max's big day.




6 comments:
ooohhh...love seeing Max's things in your room! Praying that everyone sleeps well and feels much, much better.
ONE MORE SLEEP!!!! I can't wait to see Max in your arms. I'll be refreshing non-stop...LOL.
Love you sweet friend,
Kim
It appears to be a beautiful ,peaceful place. Love the photos. Praying for Rick and for gotcha day!
Totally teary eyed reading this. I have been praying a lot for you all and sweet little Max. I cannot even begin to understand what he is thinking and feeling. I hope that God will show him the light to all of our love. He is so, so loved!
Love you guys, Mom!
SOOOOO excited for you guys! We've been counting the hours, too, and our prayers are ongoing for all the German family and esp. little Max. We will also pray for Rick to feel better and everyone to stay healthy! We can hardly wait until tomorrow's post to see the family all together! God Bless! XOXO, Tricia, Eric, Aaron, Makenna, Mia and Meisi
I realize it's too early, but I keep checking back to see if you have Max. I'm not anxious or anything. :) Praying for all of you!
Post a Comment